- Strategy of Things helps cities, businesses and enterprises innovate in a hyperconnected world. We are transformation management consultants operating in the intersection of people, business, strategy, technology and digital innovation. We specialize in the areas of Smart Cities, Smart Communities, and Smart Factories. We provide a range of professional services from strategy and advisory, market research and intelligence, innovation management and lab, and hands on innovation.
Exygy is a Bay Area-based digital innovation studio focused on creating healthy and resilient communities. Exygy uses human-centered design and iterative software development to create digital products and systems for government, philanthropy, and health. SMC Labs is working with Exygy to develop and execute on San ...
Ruckus offers a complete line of high-performance network access infrastructure. Our product portfolio includes Wi-Fi controllers, indoor and outdoor access points, wired Ethernet switches, an IoT suite and private LTE (CBRS). We also offer network security, detailed analytics, open APIs and management software, along with ...
Modern security requires a layered approach that keeps up with the evolution of drone technology. Sensors connect to our DroneTracker software, which detects, classifies, and protects against drone threats, including localizing the drone and its pilot. Passive and active countermeasures can be triggered, tailoring the defense ...
- Roambee provides real-time global monitoring and visibility services for in-transit goods and field assets. The services are provided with an on-demand business model with no up-front investment, allowing clients complete flexibility and scalability to meet their needs.
Roambee is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA and has operations in several US locations plus Mexico City (Mexico), Düsseldorf (Germany), Mumbai (India), Durban (South Africa), Sao Paulo (Brazil), and Dubai (UAE). With 5 years of operations and over 200 customers served, Roambee brings a wealth of experience to the world of IoT.
- ntropy is empowering organizations to transform their communities by leveraging big data analytics and machine learning. Our solution enables cities to capture citizen data in real-time, build robust citizen profiles, understand facility usage and predict patterns of behavior. Through our mobile application, citizens can engage directly with their city and community by providing feedback on important issues and submitting ideas. Ultimately, ntropy is enabling communities to become smarter, safer, happier and more satisfied.
- Fybr is an end-to-end, easy-to-deploy, and highly secure IoT platform/network. The Fybr Platform can connect virtually any device in the physical world to extract, process, and analyze data, returning valuable information and actionable insights to decision makers to be used in solving real-world, quality-of-life issues. Fybr’s sensors and solutions are deployed today, solving problems involving parking, traffic, lighting, crime, and environmental issues among others. Fybr’s Smart City solution generates high ROI, improved safety, and a sustainable future
- Helium is building a decentralized machine network and invites you to be a part of it. The Helium decentralized machine network simplifies connecting anything to the internet through a new combination of physical blockchain, wireless network, and open-source software. A blockchain provides a unique way to build a decentralized network for machines to autonomously connect and rewards anyone for providing coverage. Wireless network infrastructure makes it easy to create highly reliable, secure connected machines with radio technology that supports long range (miles), extended battery life (years), and bidirectional capability. Open-source software is available to provision and manage machines, route traffic and ensure deployments are future proofed. The software works out of the box or can be customized for specific needs.
Wi-Fiber is a wireless service provider that delivers seamless connectivity across municipal and commercial enterprises. Proprietary advancements in frequency modulation, physical engineering and management enables the most dynamic wireless solution available today.
- As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Our advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 72.6 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS.